Physical Activity and Nutrition
Interventions focused on encouraging regular physical activity, healthy eating habits, and healthy body weights.
We're having difficulty engaging store owners. They're concerned about the distribution cost and the specifics about maintaining produce (ie does it need to be refrigerated, etc). Does anyone have any suggestions for overcoming this barrier? Thanks! ....
Started 19 March 2015 by Amanda C
How were others able to ensure they had the money for “Skill Builders” and food? We aren’t allowed to spend money on food, so we’re concerned about this. ....
Started 19 March 2015 by Kerri W
To create new discussion, Login
- All Categories
- General Discussion
- Access to Health Services
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Colorectal Cancer
- Environmental Health
- Infectious Disease and Foodborne Illness
- Injury and Violence
- Maternal and Infant Health
- Mental Health
- Oral Health
- Physical Activity and Nutrition
- Sexually Transmitted Disease and Unintended Pregnancy
- Social Determinants of Health
- Substance Abuse